UPSC SYLLABUS 2020
Complete Guide Of UPSC Syllabus 2020 For UPSC Aspirants
UPSC Syllabus For UPSC ASpirants
UPSC Syllabus | Complete Guide | 2020 | #IasWithHariMohan
The Civil Service Exam Is Conducted Into Three Parts:
- Part 1: Preliminary Examination | Type Objective | Exam Civil Services
- Part 2: Mains Examination | Type Descriptive | Exam Civil Services
- Part 3: Personal Interview | Personality Test
Part1: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination Is Divided Into Two Parts:
- Part 1: General Studies (GS)
- Part2: Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
1) General Studies | General Studies Generally Conducted Between 9:30 AM To 11:30 PM
The First Paper Of The UPSC Preliminary Examination Is General Studies. The Motive Of This Is To Test The General Awareness Of A UPSC Aspirants In A Wide Range Of Subjects That Include: Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, History, Science and Technology, International Relations, current affairs And Environment and Ecology.
2) Civil Services Aptitude Test ( CSAT ) | Generally Conducted Bewtween 2:30 PM To 04:30 PM
The Second Paper Of The UPSC Preliminary Examination Is The Civil Services Aptitude Test ( CSAT ). The Motive Of This Test Is To Test The Aptitude Knowledge Of The UPSC Aspirants In Solving ‘Reasoning And Analytical’ Questions, Apart From Occasionally Asked ‘Decision Making’ Questions And Reading Comprehension.
Syllabus For GS Paper ( Prelims Exam 1 )
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Bharat Ka Itihaas (History of India) and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Social, Physical, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Political System, Constitution, Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development –Poverty, Sustainable Development, , Demographics, Inclusion Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Bio-diversity, Environmental Ecology, And Climate Change – That Do Not Require Subject Specialisation General Science.
Syllabus For Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) ( Prelims Exam 2)
- Interpersonal skills And communication skills
- Analytical Ability & Logical reasoning
- Problem Solving & Decision-Making
- General Mental Ability
- Basic numeracy
Part 2 : Civil Services (Mains) Examination Syllabus
- Only After Qualifying The Prelims Examination, The UPSC Aspirants Would Be Allowed To Write The Mains Examination.The Mains Examination Is The 2nd Part Of The Civil Services Examination.
- The Mains Examination Is Conduct To Tests The Candidate’s Academic Talent In Depth And His/Her Ability To Present His/Her Understanding according To The Requirements Of The Question In A Time Bound Manner.
- The UPSC Mains Exam Consists Of 9 papers, In Which Two Are Qualifying Papers Each of 300 marks:
- 1. Any Indian Language
- 2. English Language Paper
Part 3 : Interview/Personality Test (275 Marks)
- Candidates who qualify For The UPSC Mains Examination will be Qualify For The ‘Interview/Personality Test’.
- The Candidates Who Will Qualify For The Personality Test/ Interview Be Interviewed By A Board Appointed By The UPSC.
- The Objective Of The Personality Test/ Interview Is To Test The Personal Suitability Of The Candidate For A Career In The Civil Services.
- The Interview Test Is 275 Marks And The Total Marks For Written Examination Is 1750.This Sums Up To A Grand Total of 2025 Marks.
- Based On Grand Total Marks The Final Merit List Prepared.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why #IASWithHariMohan Is The Best IAS/UPSC Coaching Classes In Delhi?
#IASWithHariMohan Is The Best IAS Coaching In Delhi Nirman Vihar, Because Apart From Expert UPSC Coaching Classes, It Also Help UPSC Aspirants To Plan Strategic Road Map For UPSC Syllabus, Which Help Students To Achieve Successful Results In UPSC.
What Is The Coaching Fees Of #IasWithHariMohan Institute?
#IasWithHariMohan UPSC Coaching In Mukherjee Nagar, Offers Affordable Coaching Classes, With Major Focus On Quality Education, The Fees Structure Of The IasWithHarimohan Is Design As Per The Convenience Of Students Of That Every Student's Can Afford.